Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love Of My Life


Love, hear the unhappy sound of my apology,
The bitter tears flowed as deep as broad blue sea,
The multiple regrets as countless as warm night stars,
The sad appeal of a wounded heart wrapped with scars.

If only the hands of clock be spun counterclockwise,
I would turn the events changed and reorganized,
I'd rather inflict pain to myself, not in yours,
Drift over waves of loneliness even worse.

Love, listen to the contents of my grateful phrases,
That silenced the queries in your mind's spaces,
Thank you for accepting my emotional frailty,
And the chance given to regain your trust in me.

Love, feel the truthfulness of my fearless confessions,
You once found my love deficient with stupid reasons,
Now, I weep in fathomless sorrow to release my guilt,
And try to rebuild the ruined tower of love and faith.

Wrinkled pages of my life's book are torn,
Sheets of my past that time will soon burn,
Love, trust these few words I now pronounce,
I would love only YOU beyond bounds.

(Riz)

No comments:

Post a Comment