Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nature Lover


The oscillating leaves of lovely trees,
Cause my heart to feel at ease
Rainbow of different colors painted overhead,
Tells that the storm had finally ceased.

The chirping little birds at daytime,
Noisy crickets in the scary night,
The greatest sounds I love to hear,
Full of grace, abound with wonder.

Scented beautiful flowers in the garden,
Allure bees and butterflies to sip the scents,
Rocky mountains and verdant hills,
Attract a lot of tourists and climbers.

Fish leaping in a quiet brook,
Lark performing its melodious voice,
Swans and snails in a blissful creek,
Are all I want to be with in my silence.

Fluttering wings across the sky,
Of creatures flitting way up high,
Flock of birds competing to fly,
Is the prettiest scene in my sight.

Fluffy clouds floating up above,
Sprinkle globule rain to the ground,
Trees and flowers whisper with joy,
Quenching thirst they both enjoy.

The whistling sound of a stiff breeze,
As mellow as a symphony played,
Murmuring softly into my ears,
Blowing gently my glossy hair.

How do I love nature's beauty,
That truly furnishes my heart with glee,
Nurses and heals my worn-out heart,
With its magical, heavenly touch.

- Riz -


No comments:

Post a Comment