Monday, July 12, 2010

Restless Phrases

Take me with you,
I am so tired with all the STRESSES
Coming Over me,
Overwhelming me & Pressuring me...
I want to break free,
I want to soar higher and go beyond limits!
I need a time-out
Because I've been RESTLESS!
I desire to have fun...

I'll go with you wherever you want to take me to.
I can climb the highest peak,
Reach the ocean's deepest ground,
Tour around mystic forest,
Cross over wild rivers,
Search for the end of a rainbow...
As long as I am with you!

I'd rather had myself worn-out beside you,
If it would mean having myself laid on your heart's pillow
You are my place of rest...I don't feel relaxed elsewhere.
Your touch alone calms the tiredness inside
And soothes all the worries in me...
So, COME and GET ME....I'd Fly With You!

(Riz)


No comments:

Post a Comment