Monday, July 12, 2010

Reminiscence


As I look back reminiscing the times we've shared,
A sudden pain slowly ripped my heart into bits,
That I nearly go crazy thinking those days,
We've been through behind the shade of yesteryears.

I so often long to hold back the hands of time,
And recall once more the days when you are still mine,
Spend a single moment with you just for a while,
But it's over now, there's no way turning behind.

How am I supposed to set myself free?
Far beyond the dungeon of yesterday,
Where I've been an aimless captive for years,
In the bondage of your sweet memories.

There are certain queries confined within my thoughts,
That only time can reveal the answers untold,
And right deep inside my heart which has been long injured,
A little hope exists that someday our paths shall cross.

(Riz)

No comments:

Post a Comment