Saturday, July 17, 2010

Closure



One last time let me open the door,
Come inside my heart and stay,
But only for a little while,
You will be here not less than a day.

Let us cherish the fleeting moment,
That time lets us borrow,
Hold me close in your arms,
For there will never be tomorrow.

Fill the immense bareness within,
With tender touch and embrace,
Hold back the lonesome tears,
And silence the sigh with a kiss.

Let this chance be memorable,
For there shall never be another,
Once and for all let us relive,
The past love we still remember.

After all these we would part again,
It will be time to leave,
Memories of this last encounter,
We will never forget.

I would close the door,
So drop and lose the old key,
Walk out and don't look back,
To the forbidden entry.

Adieu friend, my old flame,
This GOODBYE is lifelong,
This CLOSURE would mean,
A new start of MOVING ON.

(Riz)

No comments:

Post a Comment