Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cry of Justice















How long will I stay in this dark and cold place?
How long should I wait for elusive justice?
How long should I cry out for truth and fairness?
Will justice remain a dream of no existence?

How long will they trample my rights and privilege?
Why am I given such unlawful treatment?
I am only a victim...an innocent
Will there be someone to believe my statement?

I don't deserve judgment of this kind,
I honestly know nothing, I did no crime
Why is the real offender enjoying freedom?
Why is the verdict so unjustly done?

Will there be tomorrow for a victim of injury?
Who's tired of grieving each night till the light of day?
Whose right to fight has been taken for granted,
This struggle would somehow be forgotten, instead.

(Riz)

No comments:

Post a Comment