Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today


















Our crossroads unexpectedly met,
From then on, my life was complete,
A day by your side is somewhat paradise,
My world revolves around you at all times.

Regardless of who and what you are in the past,
You got nothing from me but pure acceptance,
You heard no blames, no regrets from my words,
As long as I love you, that's what matters most.

No matter how unpredictable your attitude is,
I have learned to understand and get used to it,
I never doubt giving anything you want to ask,
I have done everything just to make this love last.

But why are you hurting me this much?
Are my sacrifices and love not enough?
Is that man from your past worth all your tears?
Why won't you stop grieving over your mistakes?

Never recall all the things that no longer exist,
HE'S JUST YOUR HISTORY, I AM YOUR PRESENT,
Don't bring the old times back, forget about it,
LIVE WITH ME TODAY and be loved as you deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment